Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 81

Thread: ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

  1. #61
    Inactive Member
    ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!


    aoa_stripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2006
    Posts
    880
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

    I'm a Bama fan, but as of right now I do believe Tennessee has shown me they can come out and dominate for 4 qtrs. Bama has yet to do so. They dominated arkansas in the first half as well as Houston, but it seems as if they get a lead they let their guard down. Turnovers have also plagued us especially against Fl. St and Georgia. But just like every other SEC game, and especially since this is a rivalry. Throw everything out the window, stats, predictions, how a team has played to this point, how good an O or D is, etc... All of that stuff really means nothing in these kind of games.
    [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/rayscheer159/rolltide.jpg[/img]

  2. #62
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

    Yeah, if it wasnt a 12:30 game I wouldn't mind rolling out my smoker and putting a boston butt on and fixing some BBQ.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  3. #63
    Inactive Member
    ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!


    aoa_stripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2006
    Posts
    880
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

    Start at about 6 in the morning, and I will show up at game time [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
    [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/rayscheer159/rolltide.jpg[/img]

  4. #64
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

    BS, I wont get home till 12:30 probably, so I am sleeping in as long as possible.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  5. #65
    Inactive Member
    ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!


    aoa_stripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2006
    Posts
    880
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

    I believe I will be home slightly later than that. Y'all still planning on eating after the game?
    [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/rayscheer159/rolltide.jpg[/img]

  6. #66
    Inactive Member VOL61's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2007
    Posts
    340
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Zebra</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm a Bama fan, but as of right now I do believe Tennessee has shown me they can come out and dominate for 4 qtrs. Bama has yet to do so. They dominated arkansas in the first half as well as Houston, but it seems as if they get a lead they let their guard down. Turnovers have also plagued us especially against Fl. St and Georgia. But just like every other SEC game, and especially since this is a rivalry. Throw everything out the window, stats, predictions, how a team has played to this point, how good an O or D is, etc... All of that stuff really means nothing in these kind of games. </div></div>

    Tennessee has struggled to in the fourth quarter. At least in the Cal and UF games.

    To me there aren't many games bigger than this one in college football. I still remember watching Dale Jones pick off Shula and my Dad jumping up and down like a little kid. I remember Boddy Humpherys running all over us, I remember Little Man fumbling on the goal line twice giving games away and how sick I felt, and my favorite Peyton Manning to Joey Kent first play Touchdown pass.

    This game may have lost a little national interest but to alot of people in Tennessee and Alabama. It don't get much better.
    "Players win games. Teams win championships."

  7. #67
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

    I have not missed a UT/Bama game at Neyland Stadium since I was a little kid. I always make it down for that game.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  8. #68
    Inactive Member Xknight52's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2005
    Posts
    2,034
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

    I hope Tennessee lights the sky up in the passing game! Bama will and I repeat will NOT stop Ainge and the passing game!!! You'll see
    [IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]

  9. #69
    Inactive Member VolDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2007
    Posts
    423
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

    This is such a fun Saturday, I have alot of close friends that are Bama fans. Heres to an injury free game. Its usually the biggest game of the year around here, well next to Va Tech/William and Mary of course. Go Vols, Go UVA-Wise, Go Emory, and Go Boston College next week.

  10. #70
    Inactive Member
    ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!


    aoa_stripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2006
    Posts
    880
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Vol Dude</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Its usually the biggest game of the year around here, well next to Va Tech/William and Mary of course. </div></div>

    That is hilarious [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
    [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/rayscheer159/rolltide.jpg[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •